Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 2,371 through 2,400 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
79
80
81
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Theme won't install

You can find in the right sidebar on this support forum. The Skype Contact…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

Fixed the issue as it was in the theme options you set the Closed…

18 years, 10 months ago

Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab

Go to Options page and opt-in for anyone can register http://simposio.news/pro/wp-admin/options-general.php Regarding your other…

17 years, 10 months ago

Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab

When I open your website it shows Notification on the KasperSkype and its blocking….

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme won't install

If you are online on Skype. It can be faster to assist you.

17 years, 10 months ago

Personal Template for the recipe

The files are located in cook-pro/includes/ folder The files which contains the functions are…

17 years, 10 months ago

Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab

Can I have the URL to your site?

17 years, 10 months ago

Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab

I have tested all the shortcodes and that seems to be working fine except…

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme won't install

We are still online for few more minutes if you are online. Consider using…

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme won't install

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

17 years, 10 months ago

Callout Appointment form

Currently adding more fields dynamically is not possible, you have to code it. Let…

17 years, 10 months ago

the play button is misaligned

Just send the URL so that i can view and let you know the…

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

I tried loading that at my end in a different hosting and seems to…

17 years, 10 months ago

Metadata stopped works?

Fixed the issue and that seems to be working now.

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

Not sure whats wrong. I am still looking into the backend. Will inform you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment

Firstly, the black text color was customized by you which impacts the black color…

17 years, 10 months ago

Metadata stopped works?

I see that your site contains some simpleslider.js is loading. Maybe you are using…

17 years, 10 months ago

Homepage Datepicker problems

It shows su acceso ha sido denegado por seguridad

17 years, 10 months ago

Gallery Category

Something went wrong with the recent WordPress update I think so. We are taking…

17 years, 10 months ago

Video Category

Something went wrong with the recent WordPress update I think so. We are taking…

17 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar jumps into Main Content IE 11

I think it’s an issue with some of the plugins or so, not sure…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

I have fixed the issue. Will update this in the themeforest files too soon

17 years, 10 months ago

Import data does not work

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

pictures

Download all the images from your WordPress uploads directory to your Local PC and…

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer not showing

If you come over Skype we can assist you by sharing screen to investigate…

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

Sorry about that but for me, it shows you have purchased Musicplay. Can you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Allow more to be editable by VC

We will consider making some amendments in the coming updates and will consider your…

17 years, 10 months ago

Custom Search Bar returns nothing, all the time.

I think it’s better I make a refund for you it’s very hard to…

17 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer not showing

Did you try activating and deactivating the plugin? I think it’s better if you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Blog Post

The first element is taken by the pseudo class and will be there in…

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 2,371 through 2,400 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
79
80
81
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube