Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 2,341 through 2,370 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
78
79
80
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

How to keep sticky bar in open position

Its closed by default. If you wish to open it by default then go…

18 years, 10 months ago

Not Receving Appointments Email

You will get an email both the admin and customer. We are on Skype…

18 years, 10 months ago

pictures

If you contact us via Skype we can help you on how to change…

18 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer 5.2

I’m not aware of that, anyway thanks for the information we will look at…

18 years, 10 months ago

Add a video background to the header area..

Sorry that feature isn’t there. If you want you to need to customize that…

18 years, 10 months ago

multiple issues

I don’t understand your question. Will you please elaborate your question more.

18 years, 10 months ago

Aivah Shortcodes Help

@itsonlycomputers – If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL…

18 years, 10 months ago

Hamburger Menu & Logo Problem

Its wrong setup with the google map you are using. I see the most…

18 years, 10 months ago

How do I center align the WP Post on the home page?

Those are the posts not intended to center align. If you wish you can…

18 years, 10 months ago

Split: Slider Not Working

I see the slider is working fine.

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial shortcode

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Subheader changing

I think you are using the caching plugin so it’s not updating. Kindly using…

18 years, 10 months ago

Subheader changing

I don’t see any logins yet. Note: I see that it went to a…

18 years, 10 months ago

JS not loading, like BB builder or Facebook comments

You add again to see what you have added. Though it is a custom…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme won't install

If you read the documentation for the slider revolution you can find the shortcode…

18 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce 3.2 Support

New release of labora with the 3.2 tempaltes and other updates will be taken…

18 years, 10 months ago

WooCommerce 3.2 Support

The theme is tested with the Woocommerce Latest Version and is working fine at…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme won't install

1) You can search in http://www.shutterstock.com and Purchase the images. 2) What comes with…

18 years, 10 months ago

Subheader changing

I see that you are using the background image from theme options panel I…

18 years, 10 months ago

JS not loading, like BB builder or Facebook comments

Where did you add the code please show me? https://www.gaanbaksho.com.au/wp-content/themes/musicplay/js/ajaxify.js

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial shortcode

First, create the testimonials in the testimonials post type and then Go to the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Logo will not function

Can you please share the URL so that we can inspect and let you…

18 years, 10 months ago

Appointments Email

I see that you have selected the redirection to true and appointments page to…

18 years, 10 months ago

Appointments Email

Will inspect it and let you know.

18 years, 10 months ago

Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab

Will consider taking a look into it at my and let you know.

18 years, 10 months ago

JS not loading, like BB builder or Facebook comments

Get the callback function for that BBBuilder and then add in the ajaxify.js file…

18 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer

Hi, you don’t need to extend the support for receiving updates but if you…

18 years, 10 months ago

JS not loading, like BB builder or Facebook comments

It is not a strange thing. As said the theme is Ajaxified so it…

18 years, 10 months ago

Problem with the User Profile, User Login and Recipes Tab

To enable recaptcha you need to add your Google API Key and Secret Key…

18 years, 10 months ago

Custom css

I have just checked and it seems to be working at my end. What…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 2,341 through 2,370 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
78
79
80
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube