Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 2,401 through 2,430 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
80
81
82
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Pest Image not clickable, just the text under the image is a link

If you can post the code you are using or the page you are…

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

I have replied to your question and BTW, we don’t offer support if expired…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

Make sure you have used the attribute redirection="true" in your appointment shortcode so that…

17 years, 10 months ago

Custom Search Bar returns nothing, all the time.

Sorry but not sure why I messaged you and got the msg in spam….

17 years, 10 months ago

Translation problem

You can use Qtranslate or PlyLang and Premium Plugin Recommended is WPML.org

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

I see there is no disable days selected. Kindly select one disable days from…

17 years, 10 months ago

Menu active link color not changing from theme color

That is the menu link colors where you can change it from theme options…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

Can I have the URL so that I can take a closer look at…

17 years, 10 months ago

Menu active link color not changing from theme color

Those are inline styling that has to be changed manually inline. Like as you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Translation problem

I have cross checked and its working fine. Can you please share us your…

17 years, 10 months ago

Import data does not work

Will be you more clear in explanation of which is not fully operate? Yes…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking Feature Don't Work

I have checked your booking request and its working fine. If you come online…

17 years, 10 months ago

Import data does not work

I see everything is imported correctly. What is the problem you are facing can…

17 years, 10 months ago

Layout recipe page and others

We have not added an option to hide or remove that login and logout…

17 years, 10 months ago

"Session" Visual Composer Plug-in: Not Showing Date Selector

Sorry for the delay in response but I see that the day text was…

17 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar on mobile makes poor mobile experience

Fixed the sidebar issue.

17 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar on mobile makes poor mobile experience

Login doesn’t works

17 years, 10 months ago

Appt : Manage Reservation page not responsive

Thanks for the input we will consider making that responsive in the next update….

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes – Testimonials – repeating

Kindly please refer to this article and look for my answer with the code…

17 years, 10 months ago

Shortcodes – Button Syntax

I’m glad you found it. Topic is set to be resolved. If you wish…

17 years, 10 months ago

Short Code for Icons Not working

Can you please enter the Google Maps API Key in your theme options and…

17 years, 10 months ago

Certain Icons Set As Boxes

I think it’s an impact of Auto-optimize plugin. I will find a solution for…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appt : Manage Reservation page not responsive

We need to see a screenshot of what you are trying to achieve and…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Suggestion

If you have any queries you are most welcome to Support Forum, if you…

17 years, 10 months ago

Aivah Shortcodes Help

Try replacing the below code in anona-core/anona-shortcodes/shortcode/testimonials.php file located in plugins directory <?php //…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking Feature Don't Work

@webunbox If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then…

17 years, 10 months ago

Sidebar on mobile makes poor mobile experience

I see that you have used the custom width for the sidebar which is…

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme duplicating primary menu with other menus

Undo the comment you did and let me know we can hide it using…

17 years, 10 months ago

Booking confirmation notice appears to high up the page

@mantaskubilius – You can contact us via Skype with your WP logins and URL…

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme duplicating primary menu with other menus

The other plugin what you are using is forcing to apply the menu in…

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 2,401 through 2,430 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
80
81
82
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube