Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 5,201 total)

1
2
3
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Refund

You need to ask refund from Envato as we don’t have control on refunds

24 years, 10 months ago

Right sidebar text visible in posts

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

23 years, 10 months ago

Music Player Options Menu Not working

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

23 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem

I’ve just checked my demo and it works fine when i switched to Arabic…

19 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem

Do you have the site URL, please, so that I can make a test?…

19 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem

Your demo has been imported. Please let me know if you need any more…

18 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem

Checking the issue. Sorry, I had a Internet Outage here, so I couldn’t reply…

18 years, 10 months ago

Vulnerability Emergency

Will release the updates in next week

18 years, 10 months ago

LifeCare Theme Version

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

18 years, 10 months ago

Vulnerability Emergency

Will take a look at it

18 years, 10 months ago

Microsoft Team Support

I don’t see any of your messages on Teams. I realize it was somehow…

25 years, 10 months ago

problem with audio-player.php

If you wish the change to code yourself then replace this line $image =…

25 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem,

Thank you for the information. I set it as a live demo style it…

25 years, 10 months ago

problem with audio-player.php

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

25 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem,

I’ve imported the Radio Demo for you, and if you’d like, I can also…

25 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem,

I have fixed all the issues. Let me know which version you wish to…

25 years, 10 months ago

Demo import problem,

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

25 years, 10 months ago

Problems with shortcodes after update to new LifeCare theme WordPress

I noticed that you did not upload the files correctly, or only uploaded the…

25 years, 10 months ago

Shortcode random and paid suscription by clic on play link

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

25 years, 10 months ago

Shortcode random and paid suscription by clic on play link

Sorry as of now we don’t have a paid subscription feature but we can…

25 years, 10 months ago

Update Storeup

Sure, please send me your Login details with the URL, and if you wish,…

25 years, 10 months ago

Problems with shortcodes after update to new LifeCare theme WordPress

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

25 years, 10 months ago

No Menu or Radio

I see that Mixed Content: The page at https://www.arawakradio.com/ was loaded over HTTPS, but…

25 years, 10 months ago

No Menu or Radio

Hi, yes, we have fixed the issue, but we recommend using the bottom player…

25 years, 10 months ago

No Menu or Radio

If you don’t want to provide the Logins you can go to theme options…

25 years, 10 months ago

No Menu or Radio

If you can share the WordPress login credentials along with your website URL, we’ll…

25 years, 10 months ago

Plugins or Page Builder compatibility?

I have already processed it. It should be reflecting in your account soon anytime.

25 years, 10 months ago

Plugins or Page Builder compatibility?

Yes, the theme is incompatible with the page builders, but the theme is up…

25 years, 10 months ago

Plugins or Page Builder compatibility?

Hi there, Emergelab, I understand your concerns regarding the theme, and I realize we…

25 years, 10 months ago

Events details are not seen

I just updated the theme. Please take a backup and update the theme and…

25 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 5,201 total)

1
2
3
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube