Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 61 through 90 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
4
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Staff/Vacancy Options

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

24 years, 10 months ago

Logo Slider

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

24 years, 10 months ago

Audio player not working after update

Got it fixed. Will release the new update of the theme in a day…

24 years, 10 months ago

Audio player not working after update

There seems to be an issue with the Opera Browser and the javascript. We…

24 years, 10 months ago

Audio player not working after update

Hi, If you can elaborate your question and issues we will be able to…

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

https://imgur.com/a/0YzYgsQ I tried checking the mobile view and the layout seems okay. I have…

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

I see you have chosen some transwhite theme so its showing add the following…

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

I’ve addressed the issues you pointed out in the theme. Please feel free to…

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

yes seems to be working now. Will check and let you know

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

Password seems to be wrong please check again and let me know.

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

Thanks for your renewal of the support.  I will look into the issue and…

24 years, 10 months ago

Various problems with the MusicPlay theme on my website

I see that your support has expired. Kindly please renew your support so that…

24 years, 10 months ago

Closed my Topic and did not fix my problem with FlexSlider

Hi sorry for the delay. I have been testing it thoroughly can you check…

24 years, 10 months ago

Closed my Topic and did not fix my problem with FlexSlider

flexslider isn’t working in iPhones that’s  strange thing I have created that using swiper…

24 years, 10 months ago

Check Availability

Fixed the issue please check now

24 years, 10 months ago

Check Availability

Can you please post your item purchase code?

24 years, 10 months ago

Check Availability

I don’t see the logins can you please post here again

24 years, 10 months ago

Closed my Topic and did not fix my problem with FlexSlider

Everything seems to be ok but not working on the iPhone and strange. Anyway,…

24 years, 10 months ago

Closed my Topic and did not fix my problem with FlexSlider

I have uploaded and sent you the files to download after updating the code…

24 years, 10 months ago

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function

I tested the website in php8.1 and it seems to be working fine.

24 years, 10 months ago

Check Availability

Clear your system cache please and if the problem still persist please let me…

24 years, 10 months ago

Missing establishment autocomplete type in admin_map.js

We will take a closer look at it and update the code as soon…

24 years, 10 months ago

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function

These fixes have already been done in the updates please update them I think…

24 years, 10 months ago

Check Availability

May be you have not done setting for the Check Page in the settings…

24 years, 10 months ago

Site logo missing

Fixed the issue with your Logo Image as it was an existing image upload…

24 years, 10 months ago

Site logo missing

Go to the theme options section check in the options for the header and…

24 years, 10 months ago

on click demo import failed several times

If I go to any website link like https://www.punaises-de-lit-lyon.com/wp-admin/plugins.php or themes or any other…

24 years, 10 months ago

on click demo import failed several times

You have a server issue with max execution time limit max post upload size…

24 years, 10 months ago

on click demo import failed several times

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

24 years, 10 months ago

Depreciated shortcode error

Share the screenshot of the error please as I don’t see any error on…

24 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 61 through 90 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
4
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube