Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 2,161 through 2,190 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
72
73
74
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Biz Hours Toggle Display Translation, Text in Time Field & Days Translation

Look for the strings with a text-domain iva_business_hours in your WPML String Translations.

18 years, 10 months ago

UPDATE 9.0 / 9.1

You can revert back to old versions of the theme. That is the reason…

18 years, 10 months ago

Boxed mode scaling issue

The content of the boxes is forced to the full width. When you are…

18 years, 10 months ago

UPDATE 9.0 / 9.1

The product is functional as others are still using it. If you have any…

18 years, 10 months ago

Reservation Form Booking for Restaurants.

@Kapisa Please post your question separately as this the topic is resolved. Anyway, answer…

18 years, 10 months ago

WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) – can’t activate

As said in your other post it will be updated soon.

18 years, 10 months ago

Visual Compser Wrong Version Problem Envato Download

Will make an update Today. Thanks for the headsup

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

Yes, Open style.css then find fixed-header class and add max-width: 1200px; right:0; and this…

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

Try clearing the cache and see. If that still doesn’t works we will be…

18 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Call Out Spam Protection

We will consider adding some spam protection system for it soon. Thanks for the…

18 years, 10 months ago

HELP SITE ISSUE WITH YOUR PLUGIN

I see that your support was expired in March 2016 but still I will…

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

Fixed in the recent release of Labora 2.7.0

18 years, 10 months ago

Profile pictures not displaying in staff grid

Fixed the issue in the recent update. It was not compatible with the WordPress.com…

18 years, 10 months ago

Callout shortcode is not generating link to the specified page

Just found the issue which is an attribute, change which is btn_link not link….

18 years, 10 months ago

Callout shortcode is not generating link to the specified page

Make sure the link you have is having a proper protocol. http:// or https://…

18 years, 10 months ago

Slider Revolution

Its there in the full package you downloaded from themeforest.

18 years, 10 months ago

Reservation Form Booking for Restaurants.

@Kapisa – Will you please elaborate your question?

18 years, 10 months ago

UPDATE 9.0 / 9.1

Looks like your support is expired. If you extend the support license then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

No metadata (Artist and Title) on Player

It has something to do with the PHP Settings or Server settings then. I…

18 years, 10 months ago

No metadata (Artist and Title) on Player

I think its due to https protocol issue. If you check in the console…

18 years, 10 months ago

No metadata (Artist and Title) on Player

If you check our live demo it is working with your stream. http://www.aivahthemes.com/musicplay/

18 years, 10 months ago

No metadata (Artist and Title) on Player

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

No metadata (Artist and Title) on Player

Remove the title and description from your musicplay theme options in backend and it…

18 years, 10 months ago

Storeup – Upgrading to v3.3 / error

I thought it’s you recently asked the same support. Anyway, I will mention here…

18 years, 10 months ago

Booking Submission Doesn't Send to email?

Meanwhile, I will also have a check on the issue tomorrow

18 years, 10 months ago

Booking Submission Doesn't Send to email?

Not needed. I think your server has some mail configuration for sending authentication requires….

18 years, 10 months ago

Some issues of Music Player

I see you have modified the code and theme. Anyway I will look into…

18 years, 10 months ago

Booking Submission Doesn't Send to email?

We have changed to our email ID and that seems to be working fine…

18 years, 10 months ago

Booking Submission Doesn't Send to email?

I have inspected your site Admin email is not working. I will inspect it…

18 years, 10 months ago

Locations Problem

I see that you have no API Key. Kindly enter your google map API…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 2,161 through 2,190 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
72
73
74
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube