Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 2,131 through 2,160 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
71
72
73
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Ajax theme loader

It’s not working on my demo also I think it has something to do…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

Song meta tag is also working fine. Kindly remove radio title and description from…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

@KujalaInc1 – He is using many 39 active plugins in the theme and not…

18 years, 10 months ago

calendar background on book appointment

Thank you for providing the screenshot. We will consider testing the theme with a…

18 years, 10 months ago

Missing fields in admin, holiday hours still show open, etc

I see that you have pointed the issue and seems something wrong with the…

18 years, 10 months ago

calendar background on book appointment

Will you please elaborate your question or can I have the screenshot please for…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

We have disabled that slider for the smaller devices. In the coming updated, we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

We have not used any Optimization plugin or so. Now you can check and…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

If I right click on the weather also the page reloads.

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

Do one thing, If you can install the musicplay theme on another domain and…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

If you right click on menu the menu loads, It means its something related…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

I check my theme as well and its working fine. I tested a fresh…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

I have got the logins and Tested it. Every code is fine. I’m sure…

18 years, 10 months ago

Ajax theme loader

you are trying to contact here and on Skype. Either use Skype or use…

18 years, 10 months ago

Player color

Currently it’s not there, You need to inspect element and add your custom color…

18 years, 10 months ago

Event plugin

You can use https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme install breaks site upon activation

I have made a fix for it through FTP and did installation also for…

18 years, 10 months ago

Slider on mobile

The slider on Phones is disabled. If you wish to enable open responsive.css file…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme install breaks site upon activation

If you can send me your FTP Logins then we can set debug mode…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme install breaks site upon activation

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Header Image Display issue

I think you have used some plugin to resize images or so which impacts…

18 years, 10 months ago

Remove MusicPlay image

Can you show us the correct image?

18 years, 10 months ago

UPDATE 9.0 / 9.1

@homesweet – Share the screenshot of whats messed in the FireFox. I see in…

18 years, 10 months ago

Installation Offer

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

How to Update the Theme V5.0 ?

Update of the premium themes will not be there with an automated option. You…

18 years, 10 months ago

How to Update the Theme V5.0 ?

Yes without my help you can install the theme.

18 years, 10 months ago

Menu on mobile

We have made a fix for you and will update the theme with the…

18 years, 10 months ago

How to Update the Theme V5.0 ?

1) It is moved under Appearance Tab 2) If you can share the screenshot…

18 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form Problems

Try to delete your widgets from the footer and add fresh widgets. If the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Where do I edit or create sliders (Flex Slider)?

If you check the documentation we have mentioned the sizes as well. Its ok…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 2,131 through 2,160 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
71
72
73
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube