Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1,891 through 1,920 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
63
64
65
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Slider text not showing on mobile

yes, you can make it visible find the directory path /wp-content/themes/storeup/css/responsive.css Find line no.273…

18 years, 10 months ago

Logo carousel, Footer top widget & Accordion

1) Make the sure the Paths are perfect for the logo images? 2) if…

18 years, 10 months ago

Slider Full Width

Glad to hear that you got it resolved 🙂

18 years, 10 months ago

Home Pages – Blog wording change

Regarding the response time. Sorry, we don’t work on Saturday and Sunday I mean…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home Pages – Blog wording change

Those are the posts titles. Those will not be there in the theme, I…

18 years, 10 months ago

Change package table default color

Find this directory path wp-content/plugins/isppro/assets/css/isppro-frontend-style.css Line no. 104 From this class .at-IntPlan-Item .Plan-Price change…

18 years, 10 months ago

Music player options

I have tested and it’s working fine Brother. If you can come online in…

18 years, 10 months ago

Error 404: Page not found

Try to set your permalink structure again to /%post_name%/

18 years, 10 months ago

Different Packages on different packages

That is zip code not the categories I think. Check in your packages categories…

18 years, 10 months ago

about us page text change

yes, It is an image. If you want to change to text then find…

18 years, 10 months ago

editing text near top of page

Go through the pages option and find About Us page in the bottom of…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page editing

If you want to add icon then use a shortcode. In shortcode you will…

18 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro

Add the following code in the files mentioned below: if( strtotime($iva_curent_time) >= strtotime($iva_bh_oc_timings['open'][0]) &&…

18 years, 10 months ago

Updating Theme

Hi Ben Its completed already Let me know if anything is missing or if…

18 years, 10 months ago

How can I have a playlist option like albums?

I don’t understand your question. Will you please elaborate it.

18 years, 10 months ago

How do i edit the site wide colour scheme

If You want to change topbar color then go through this directory wp-content/themes/ultranet/style.css find…

18 years, 10 months ago

testimonials

In order to add a testimonial, you need to click on Add Element (+)…

18 years, 10 months ago

Site broken after storeup install and activation

Fixed the issue on your server and will do that the same in the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

Why don’t you try Skype? We are online in skype

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

I don’t know where in appearance editor you are editing the color. Share a…

18 years, 10 months ago

Change Unit Size & Pricing

We created and removed that video as the new system is different from the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Allow more to be editable by VC

It’s there in template-booking.php file. It’s a Niche Theme, not a multipurpose business theme,…

18 years, 10 months ago

Menu active link color not changing from theme color

@lamountainmarketing – I will be deleting your post as it’s not in storeup. It’s…

18 years, 10 months ago

Allow more to be editable by VC

Yes, its possible to extend the booking system but you need to hire a…

18 years, 10 months ago

Change Unit Size & Pricing

If you are unsure about it then please use Skype Contact and we can…

18 years, 10 months ago

Replacing demo Images with my own

If you come online in Skype and provide me your Teamviewer ID then I…

18 years, 10 months ago

Strange extra space underneath slider in header

We tried inspecting on our side and I don’t see anything like that at…

18 years, 10 months ago

Site broken after storeup install and activation

Sorry, I can’t edit files from the admin area. You need to provide FTP…

18 years, 10 months ago

testimonials

I see there are no URL in the backend. If you can provide us…

18 years, 10 months ago

testimonials

without seeing the URL and the code I can’t say what the issue is.

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1,891 through 1,920 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
63
64
65
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube