Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 601 through 630 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
20
21
22
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Mobile Menu is not working

Hi shoevring, If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL…

20 years, 10 months ago

Demo data not uploading

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

20 years, 10 months ago

Update MusicPlay

If it has nothing to do with the stream URL then why another URL…

20 years, 10 months ago

Update MusicPlay

I loaded this URL http://67.222.7.169:8100/;stream/1 its asking me save a file not just playing….

20 years, 10 months ago

Update MusicPlay

When I try to load your radio it says download instead of playing in…

20 years, 10 months ago

Update MusicPlay

Hi purepense, Can you please provide us your site URL so that we can…

20 years, 10 months ago

Update MusicPlay

Thank you for your request. We will consider taking a closer look at the…

20 years, 10 months ago

Header for blog posts

Hi mgravlee, Inside page, you will find Page Slider option and select a static…

20 years, 10 months ago

Mobile slider and page arrow

Hi lconaway_2, If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL…

20 years, 10 months ago

Header for blog posts

Hi mgravlee, Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please elaborate your question. what exactly…

20 years, 10 months ago

Refund Request

I totally understand now that you don’t know what is a marketplace. It is…

20 years, 10 months ago

Refund Request

It takes only few minutes for me to see why it’s not working and…

20 years, 10 months ago

Refund Request

Can you forward me the email that you got stating that You sent me…

20 years, 10 months ago

Refund Request

How can I simply trust your words saying that it is not working without…

20 years, 10 months ago

Refund Request

HI Aloha73, I see that you have done steps wrong in installation may be…

20 years, 10 months ago

Refund Request

Hi Aloha73 Sorry for the inconvenience. If you can provide us WP Logins to…

20 years, 10 months ago

how to show Load more button

Hi komoe, I’m glad you’re satisfied with our customer service.

20 years, 10 months ago

Title Bar Overlay Color not taking effect after changing color code

Hi charissagrandin, I’m glad you’re satisfied with our customer service.

20 years, 10 months ago

Not able to see short code data

Hi smileonline, I’m glad you’re satisfied with our customer service.

20 years, 10 months ago

Demo Error

Hi V_jeroen86, Sorry for the delay in response. If you can provide us WP…

20 years, 10 months ago

how to show Load more button

Hi komoe, I had added the load more button in your theme can you…

20 years, 10 months ago

SampleData.xml for musicplay Demo

Hi V_jeroen86, If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL…

20 years, 10 months ago

how to show Load more button

Hi komoe, Can you please send me the admin login URL. so, I can…

20 years, 10 months ago

Title Bar Overlay Color not taking effect after changing color code

Hi charissagrandin, I had set the subheader background overlay color according to your requirement…

20 years, 10 months ago

Title Bar Overlay Color not taking effect after changing color code

Hi charissagrandin, Sorry for the inconvenience. If you can provide us WP Logins to…

20 years, 10 months ago

how to show Load more button

Hi komoe, If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL…

20 years, 10 months ago

Not able to see short code data

Hi smileonline, Sorry for the inconvenience. Go through the file directory path wp-content/themes/lifecare/medical/doctor/doctor-specialty.php find…

20 years, 10 months ago

Not able to see short code data

Hi smileonline, Sorry for the delay in response. Can you please update your theme…

20 years, 10 months ago

How to show video in recipe

Hi susanschmelzer You have to add URL directly inside the video textarea no need…

20 years, 10 months ago

How to show video in recipe

Hi susanschmelzer Sorry for the delay in response. I was unable to login to…

20 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 601 through 630 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
20
21
22
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube