Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 2,071 through 2,100 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
69
70
71
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Testimonials not displaying

I see you have some caching enabled on your side. kindly please remove the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

I don’t see any black background when I see on the mobile or resize…

18 years, 10 months ago

album audio list

That is not possible in the current theme but I will check if there…

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

You can add your FTP Logins here with URL but make sure you set…

18 years, 10 months ago

Only one of the locations apear in Booking page

I have replied to your question on the Skype. You have not added the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Display Packages based on Zip Code

Not every ISP has same functionality as you are looking for and in your…

18 years, 10 months ago

Display Packages based on Zip Code

Zip code based packages are not there but will consider adding the category based…

18 years, 10 months ago

Date Field Calendar View difference in parent and child theme

Its an issue with the child theme. We will consider making an update that…

18 years, 10 months ago

album audio list

I see an under-construction page. I don’t understand your question, will you please elaborate…

18 years, 10 months ago

Promised to extend late nights to 7am

Open iva-business-hours-pro.php file and add arrays in the code shown below // Late Night…

18 years, 10 months ago

Google Map

Kindly please download now and check the version.

18 years, 10 months ago

Google Map

Something goes wrong with this updates. I will do one thing I will send…

18 years, 10 months ago

Getting there: Need to display all holidays

Kindly please share a screenshot of how exactly you want.

18 years, 10 months ago

styles and errors

It is fixed. Let me know if you need any more help.

18 years, 10 months ago

styles and errors

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

In your custom CSS add the following code. .fancyheading span { word-break: break-word; }

18 years, 10 months ago

Installation Offer

Kindly please contact us on Skype: support-aws

18 years, 10 months ago

Installation Offer

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Problem with displaying the recipe category

For the post description, you can find in ‘Quick Description’ area where you can…

18 years, 10 months ago

Problem with displaying the recipe category

Looks like your support is expired. Kindly extend your support license, please.

18 years, 10 months ago

Errors after importing demo data

I think you have restrictions importing images outside the domain or so that is…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

We will inspect in IOS and let you know the fix soon tomorrow

18 years, 10 months ago

Errors after importing demo data

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

The footer links are going down the page

can I have the URL, please?

18 years, 10 months ago

Background picture on mobile

add the following code in custom css body, iva_page_bg { background-size: cover; }

18 years, 10 months ago

fhex slider is not working

Kindly update the theme to the latest version.

18 years, 10 months ago

Flex slide and radio player

I have checked that you have used the wrong ID for your radio post…

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

You can use image sharing website imgbb.com

18 years, 10 months ago

Flex slide and radio player

Its fixed now 🙂

18 years, 10 months ago

Google Map

Sorry for the inconvenience I will crosscheck and make sure update is corrected tomorrow

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 2,071 through 2,100 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
69
70
71
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube