• In Progress
    Posted in: Anona  
  • Support Expired
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    Shatter_Proof
    2024-03-25 at 2:59 am #28897

I need help figuring this out. I dont know what to do to fix this, Requesting help..PLEASE lol
    <h2>The site was moved from a1pestcontrolco.net to a1pestcontrolco.com. same host provider. they say they cant help me</h2>

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function wp_nav_menu_remove_menu_item_has_children_class(), 1 passed in /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 324 and at least 2 expected in /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php:659

Stack trace:

#0 /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): wp_nav_menu_remove_menu_item_has_children_class(Array)

#1 /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)

#2 /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-content/themes/anona/framework/common/atp_generator.php(584): apply_filters(‘nav_menu_css_cl…’, Array)

#3 /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(147): description_walker->start_el(”, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass))

#4 /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(247): Walker->display_element(Ob in /home/shatterp/public_html/a1pestcontrolco.net/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php on line 659

Based on this thread, it looks like it’s related to code that may be deprecated due to a change in PHP versions

i tried to change the PHP version in htaccess, but it rendered the site even more usless. I was hoping it would fix the errors. But i just don’t know what to do and am seeking help 🙁

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.