Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1,981 through 2,010 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
66
67
68
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

CookPro Singla Page Images

I don’t see any content-single-recipe.php file created in the theme directory. Kindly please create…

18 years, 10 months ago

packages

Packages coloring option isn’t there at moment but we will consider those features in…

18 years, 10 months ago

RE: website pre-Loader image

You can change it by : 1) Changing a bit of code in skin.php:157(line…

18 years, 10 months ago

Package Settings not working

I will take a look at it and see whats wrong with the backend…

18 years, 10 months ago

Labora html template

In labora-custom.js file you will find an option slideshowSpeed: 3000 here you can change…

18 years, 10 months ago

Image issues

I have answered the question which is the same point the issue with the…

18 years, 10 months ago

CookPro Singla Page Images

Every theme has a different coding style for their single pages. you need to…

18 years, 10 months ago

Different Packages on different packages

You can use the categories to display the packages. Assign the packages in different…

18 years, 10 months ago

RE: website pre-Loader image

Adding custom icon is not possible currently. I will check the coding and let…

18 years, 10 months ago

Music player options

I have seen the coding and nothing seems to be wrong but strange is…

18 years, 10 months ago

Service Area

Sorry, it’s not possible. The mentioned feature can be done with customizing the coding….

18 years, 10 months ago

packages

Yes with categories option you can display the packages. Check the documentation for the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Add cities

Sorry Bulk Imports are not there. You have to manually import the cities. I…

18 years, 10 months ago

How to add channel news with POI-edit software

Sorry without POT File You need to check with other strings how i did…

18 years, 10 months ago

setting up slider

Sounds good that you got it resolved. Please feel free to ask here if…

18 years, 10 months ago

Music player options

Current Version is 9.4.0

18 years, 10 months ago

Music player options

Those updates notification screen is for the free themes and few premium themes in…

18 years, 10 months ago

Slider not working

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Blog Header Image unchangeable

You have to select the blog page template should not assign the blog page…

18 years, 10 months ago

Music player options

Can you please update the theme to the latest version and check. I see…

18 years, 10 months ago

WPML Switcher

I don’t see any language choice twice. Can you share a screenshot.

18 years, 10 months ago

Child theme problems

I will take a closer look at it and will update theme soon. It…

18 years, 10 months ago

Translation – Poedit not working – Manual not working

1. The text of the Statistics tab: http://prntscr.com/jbxi75 Find this lines in average_ratings.php line…

18 years, 10 months ago

How to add channel news with POI-edit software

Share the details of what you want based on that we can give you…

18 years, 10 months ago

Translation – Poedit not working – Manual not working

Nope ignore that message as I noticed that missing strings are not localized so…

18 years, 10 months ago

Child theme problems

I have not modified the files in the child theme so its 1.0.0 only…

18 years, 10 months ago

How to add channel news with POI-edit software

Hi, 0) Will you please elaborate your question. 1) Let me know once you…

18 years, 10 months ago

How do I add short codes and other content to blog and blog style 2 pages

The topic is Solved via Skype Communication. But if you want to update this…

18 years, 10 months ago

sub-header background

Iam not able to login to the admin. URL please for the admin.

18 years, 10 months ago

Translation – Poedit not working – Manual not working

You need to update the .po file using the poedit editor then it will…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1,981 through 2,010 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
66
67
68
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube