Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@maqk_mawk

Keymaster



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1,801 through 1,830 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
60
61
62
…
172
173
174
→
In Topic
Replied

Video support

Where did you add the code? Can you please send us the file so…

18 years, 10 months ago

Map Long Lat Fields Hidden

The topic is Solved via Skype Communication. But if you want to update this…

18 years, 10 months ago

How Add Video

I have just noticed that you are adding the Vimeo video. I will consider…

18 years, 10 months ago

Site layout change after site update

The issue is fixed over Skype communication. Regarding the homepage slider image part If…

18 years, 10 months ago

Main Menu not Showing

I see it’s not working even if you activate other themes. It’s something with…

18 years, 10 months ago

Map Long Lat Fields Hidden

You need to enter the full address from the Google Map. If you are…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

Sorry, I thought its Anona Template as it was also the same issue but…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

Please contact us via Skype so we can share the screen and test it

18 years, 10 months ago

Site layout not working proper after site update

Let me know when you come online.

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

Check the URL in a previous post.

18 years, 10 months ago

Slider not working

Yes, I have got that but we were offline when you gave a msg….

18 years, 10 months ago

Main Menu not Showing

Try disabling all the plugins. About Menu saving part, I see that it has…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Option Panel Error

Yes, If you can contact us via Skype we will be able to help…

18 years, 10 months ago

Google Map Add Marker

Yes you can follow this URL for adding the Marker https://www.w3schools.com/graphics/google_maps_overlays.asp

18 years, 10 months ago

Appointment page is all blank

I have added you to Skype and waiting for you to be online in…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

If you want a solution now please replace the following files in your js…

18 years, 10 months ago

Home page banner slider is not visible on moblie

Hi, I have found that its a conflict with the jquery version. We will…

18 years, 10 months ago

Video support

You purchased an HTML Version, not a theme. so the theme is different from…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

I have responded to your msg on Skype.

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

You are writing all the messages in private msg only which is in yellow…

18 years, 10 months ago

Video support

You can follow this tutorial. https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_video_preload.asp

18 years, 10 months ago

Full page sliding banners

Yes, we can do that customization. It will cost you $30 for the feature…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Update

You will not lose anything data but it is recommended to take a backup…

18 years, 10 months ago

Format of Testimonial Reviews

Can you please share a screenshot of it?

18 years, 10 months ago

Title and logo at the same time

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Blog posts have black and white overlay

I don’t see any black and white. Can you show share a screenshot, please?…

18 years, 10 months ago

Main Menu not Showing

If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we…

18 years, 10 months ago

Flexslider not working on mobile or tablet

If you can contact us via Skype or provide us the URL to your…

18 years, 10 months ago

Title and logo at the same time

Logo and title option isn’t there but we can customize that for you by…

18 years, 10 months ago

Blog posts have black and white overlay

Can I have the URL so that I can take a closer look at…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1,801 through 1,830 (of 5,201 total)

←
1
2
3
…
60
61
62
…
172
173
174
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube