Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@pxmanager

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 15 posts – 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

In Topic
Replied

Events Date Display

Excellent! Thanks. Now to switch around the date CSS styling a bit. 🙂 Can…

16 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

The classes for month | day | year are incorrectly assigned for the carousel…

16 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

I decided to go ahead and install the parent and child theme latest zips…

16 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

Unfortunately, I do not show the exact same screen. My child theme version is…

16 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

Support time renewed. I don’t seem to have “Events Order” in the Linofeast Options….

16 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

Opening this topic back up as I still haven’t seen a fix related to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Event Display Order

Bump! Does the latest update to the theme take care of the event display…

14 years, 10 months ago

Events Date Display

Thanks. I had already set this in the WP settings but could not find…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Display Order

How DID you fix the event order problem? I’m having the same issue where…

14 years, 10 months ago

Event Display Order

How DID you fix this problem? I’m having the same issues where the event…

14 years, 10 months ago

Food Carousel

Eh…sorry about that. Upgraded to Admin.

14 years, 10 months ago

Food Carousel

Any feedback on the category switch issue for the food carousel shortcode? The provided…

14 years, 10 months ago

Events date as text

Hi guys, any updates to the Event Post type options? I need to be…

14 years, 10 months ago

Food Carousel

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 15 posts – 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube