Your Time:
Our Time:

Theme options doesnt work and no response on my request!

Sorry, but you do not have the capability to view this topic

• In Progress
    Posted in: MusicPlay  
  • Support Expired
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 41
    • Total posts: 51
    Quite a regular
    cityvibz
    2020-12-15 at 7:45 am #28240

Im waiting 2 weeks allready for support , but still no response.
    You asked me credentials, purchasedcode, all I sent allready, but still no response.

My request concerns a problem that many others here have a problem with; the theme is not working properly and it is not my problem.

It seems like you want me to pay for support before I get help, but I think that’s unreasonable, because it’s not my problem but your theme.
    I say this because I see that many here have the same problem.

If the theme works well and I need support, it is no problem for me to pay for support.
    But let my theme function properly first, I am entitled to that.
    This problem is already present during download and installation, no working theme options.

You are no longer responding to my private messages. That’s why I’ll let you know here.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

In case I have misunderstood and am also obliged to pay for a malfunctioning theme, let me know. That is then clear to me and probably also other owners.

btw I have had this theme for years without problems and suddenly it turns out not to work anymore. That’s strange.

I hope for a response soon.

Guno

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.