Your Time:
Our Time:

How can I get Staff items to all appear in one column instead of two?

Tagged: 

Sorry, but you do not have the capability to view this topic

• In Progress
    Posted in: Labora  
  • Unknowen Support Status
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 3
    • Total posts: 8
    charissagrandin
    2020-04-29 at 10:38 am #27057

How can I get the staff icons and info to appear in one column instead of two?
    https://sinezaenergyin.wpengine.com/staff/shannon-choate-santana/

Here is the code: [vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner css=”.vc_custom_1476862185021{padding-bottom: 30px !important;}”][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”3825″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1484907494131{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}”]
    <h3 style=”margin-bottom: 0;”>Shannon Choate Santana</h3>
    <h5 style=”font-weight: bold; opacity: 0.6;”>Process and Fabrication Engineer</h5>
    [/vc_column_text][labora_vc_staff_info][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1477984617830{padding-bottom: 30px !important;}”]Shannon Choate Santana joined Sienza Energy in October of 2017 as Lead Technician and Lab Manager. Shannon holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Azusa Pacific University. She has years of experience synthesizing organic and inorganic compounds in Biochemistry and Chemistry laboratories. Her experience in the construction of specialized instrumentation, employment of diverse laboratory equipment, and implementation of detail-oriented skill sets, are an asset to her performance on our team. [/vc_column_text]

Please also see my previous post which is pretty important. I only have 36 hours to finish this site and I’m having trouble with this code, since it isn’t easy to work with like the WP Bakery elements are.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.