Tagged: 

Sorry, but you do not have the capability to view this topic

• Supported
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3
    ilovegraphicdesign
    2015-12-24 at 5:41 am #11760

1- Hi is there a way to remove your default styling of the plugin generated code on the front end so that it matches my themes css?
    Please have a look here… https://www.jjosephsalon.com/ on the top… your text is kind off smaller than the regular text on the right side, and it is not aligned on the base line….

2- How does this plugin work if i am using W3 Total cache? Cause appearantly its not updating the color of the status directly when we are closed? Any work around with this?

3- Its a kind off future request 🙂 I love this plugin…. it would be nice if we can use tabbed timings… example ( we have 2 stores and they differ in the business hours, so i would like to combine the two stores into the same area just with 2 different tabs on the top … like Location 1 (always visible) and under it the timing… then theres a tab beside location 1 that says location two and it would show the second locations timing.

Thanks alot & Happy Holidays

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.