This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Fem.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Hi,
My Client bought your theme but I can’t get it to work properly.
When I activate the theme the front end is grey and no matter what I change in the backend, nothing changes in the frontend.
I checked my google developers console and I saw an error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) in: /wp-content/themes/vaudora/colors/?ver=4.3.1
What is the problem? The rights for the wp-content folder are set to 777 so that can’t ben the issue.
Hope you can help me out.
Wendie
It shouldn’t be an issue with colors but strange to see that you are having this issue. Anyway If you can provide us WP Logins to your website with URL then we can take a closer look at it. Make sure you set the post as private reply so that only admin can see your wp-logins.
It might be a problem with page builder as i see installed my theme and activated and it worked fine. But if you still want to change that background you can change that from theme Vaudora Theme Options under skinning. Body color.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.