Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@sonlinemedia

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 15 posts – 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

In Topic
Replied

How to add Search Box on Front Page

Never mind I created a shortcode in the theme functions and added it to…

16 years, 10 months ago

How to add Search Box on Front Page

I addd the code <?php get_search_form( $echo ); ?> in the child-theme header but…

16 years, 10 months ago

How to add Search Box on Front Page

Thanks. What code would I add to the header.php file?

16 years, 10 months ago

Change Breadcrumb on Artist Pages

I figured it out. Thanks.

15 years, 10 months ago

Set Logo Size on Responsive View

Never mind this was a css issue on our end.

15 years, 10 months ago

Replace Mobile Menu with UberMenu

Thanks I’m looking at that file but I don’t see where I can add…

15 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Shortcode Not Working

Ok so it seems your theme does not play well with multi-network setup. I’ve…

15 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Shortcode Not Working

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Shortcode Not Working

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Shortcode Not Working

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Shortcode Not Working

We’re having the same issue using revolution slider with the theme too. It’s only…

15 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial Shortcode Not Working

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Gravity Forms Issue

The gravity forms is working now thank you. However we’re now having trouble displaying…

15 years, 10 months ago

Gravity Forms Issue

We already have. The issue was confirmed to be with your theme. The issue…

15 years, 10 months ago

Gravity Forms Issue

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 15 posts – 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube