Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@reetard

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 24 posts – 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

In Topic
Replied

outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Maybe the files aren’t updated at Themeforest yet? Although it states version 5.0…

20 years, 10 months ago

outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Download from Themeforest, uploaded the files via FTP.

20 years, 10 months ago

outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

The new Woocommerce-files wasn’t included in todays update? For example: Varning: Version 3.0.0 av…

20 years, 10 months ago

outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Hi Fem, I have the same experience with outdated Woocommerce Templates. Some are as…

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

Sure, what name do you have on Skype? Are you available now?

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

Hi, Thanks. I double checked the APIs and saw that Google Maps Places API…

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

Thanks for the long answer. However, if you had read my comment from Jan…

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

What are you talking about? I’m using the built in Location editor included in…

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

Yeah for me too, except that the pin is in the wrong position, but…

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

Frontend pages with maps: https://forradet.nu/kontakta_oss/ https://forradet.nu/vara-anlaggningar/ https://forradet.nu/location/stora-hoga/ Do you need access to backend? That’s…

20 years, 10 months ago

More Accurate Locations Map

Hi, I excperience the same thing. However I cannot update the address in backend…

20 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

I think I found the problem. I had a delivery zone set up like…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

Still can’t choose to use Helvetica as font.

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

I’m not using your system of storage. I’ve never said that 🙂 I want…

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

I want to use the Woocommerce functionality, not the bad one you ship with…

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

The specification on Themeforest says that the theme is compatible with WooCommerce. The shop…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

You’ve got some serious bug going on when posting links. Here are the slugs…

18 years, 10 months ago

Cart not working

The links were rewritten during posting for some reason, trying again: Page set as…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

I’m experiencing the same problem with the fonts reverts back to default after save….

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 24 posts – 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube