Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@rccsalem

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

1
2
→
In Topic
Replied

Images and Sliders Stopped Working Properly

Just realized that all the images in the blog slider opens up a new…

16 years, 10 months ago

Images and Sliders Stopped Working Properly

Thank you. The only thing now is that the blog posts open in another…

16 years, 10 months ago

Images and Sliders Stopped Working Properly

Ok, I think I figured out the slider issues. I hadn’t specified a number…

16 years, 10 months ago

Images and Sliders Stopped Working Properly

Now, we are having issues with our main slider not displaying all of our…

16 years, 10 months ago

Images and Sliders Stopped Working Properly

Ok, I figured it out. Photon cannot be turned on in Jetpack settings, or…

16 years, 10 months ago

Images and Sliders Stopped Working Properly

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog Not Formatted Correctly

Yes, that’s what I did. Why is there no feature to do that on…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog Not Formatted Correctly

Also, featured images are still showing up above each blog post in the list….

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog Not Formatted Correctly

Thanks. Could you explain what was going on so we can fix it ourselves…

16 years, 10 months ago

Recent Posts Widget

So, I can’t display a list of recent posts based on a set category?

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog Not Formatted Correctly

The only way I’ve found to have the posts format properly is to go…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog Not Formatted Correctly

Also, as you can see on the blog list page (rccsalem.com/kenyablog), the featured images…

16 years, 10 months ago

People Bio Links Broken

Nevermind… It just started working out of the blue… 🙂

16 years, 10 months ago

How to change "Sermon" everywhere it shows up?

I’m not sure what you mean that it is not so important.

15 years, 10 months ago

Slider Title & Captions Not Working

Oh ok. So if we run this on our actual website (not our clone),…

15 years, 10 months ago

Order People by Name

Oh ok. I have input an order number, and I have changed the people…

15 years, 10 months ago

How to change "Sermon" everywhere it shows up?

That’s unfortunate. I’d like to make a request that a future update change that…

15 years, 10 months ago

Order People by Name

Same question. But music settings to re-order people? That isn’t very intuitive.

15 years, 10 months ago

Slider Title & Captions Not Working

The titles are still not showing up properly after updating to version 2.0.

15 years, 10 months ago

Subheader Background Images

I’m unsure what you mean. Please explain.

15 years, 10 months ago

How do I use People and other aspects of this template?

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

How do I use People and other aspects of this template?

Yes, although, I have provided this to you already. Expect it in the next…

15 years, 10 months ago

Skype

I do not see a reply. Please advise.

15 years, 10 months ago

Subheader Background Images

I have updated to version 2, but it is still not working. Please take…

15 years, 10 months ago

How do I use People and other aspects of this template?

Where? Pages do not have categories in WP, only posts have categories.

15 years, 10 months ago

Skype

I have sent three contact requests, and I have sent at least three messages…

15 years, 10 months ago

How do I use People and other aspects of this template?

After searching through, I finally found it. It was buried a couple folders deep….

15 years, 10 months ago

How do I use People and other aspects of this template?

Where is that documentation found? I looked in the download from envato/themeforest, but could…

15 years, 10 months ago

Subheader Background Images

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Slider Title & Captions Not Working

We have unchecked it, and we are still having issues. Similarly, the ones that…

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

1
2
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube