Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@moniquemartens

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 29 posts – 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

In Topic
Replied

WP 4.2.2 compatible & custom changes theme

Thanks for your reply on question nr. 1. Can you also please let me…

15 years, 10 months ago

Event starting and ending time 24h notation

That is good news! Any idea when this update will take place? regards, Monique

15 years, 10 months ago

Event starting and ending time 24h notation

That is a pitty 🙁 For the date ok, it is the same in…

15 years, 10 months ago

Event starting and ending time 24h notation

Hi there, Any reply on this issue please? Also: is there a way to…

15 years, 10 months ago

Event starting and ending time 24h notation

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Event starting and ending time 24h notation

Hi Mawk, Best wishes for 2015!! I have looked at all items in Theme…

15 years, 10 months ago

Issue with Twitter API in Theme Options

Hi Mawk, Yes I know, that is what I did already three times. But…

15 years, 10 months ago

Issue with styling Progress Bars

Hi Mawk, This seemed to have been an issue with my Firefox version. It’s…

15 years, 10 months ago

Icons like on Services Page

Wonderful! Thanks a lot Mawk!

15 years, 10 months ago

Icons like on Services Page

Hi Mawk, Thanks for that. I now realize why I put it there: when…

15 years, 10 months ago

Icons like on Services Page

Hi there, Suddenly we are missing the icon images for Services Page (see page…

15 years, 10 months ago

Issue with styling Progress Bars

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Issue with styling Progress Bars

Hi Mawk, Sorry it is a hectic period and my skype isn’t working properly….

15 years, 10 months ago

Home page teaser

Thank you so much Mawk!

15 years, 10 months ago

Home page teaser

Hi Maqk, After a long ‘break’ my client asked for, finally I can continue…

15 years, 10 months ago

Translation / localization

Hi Maqk, Thanks for this. Perhaps you can take these translations into consideration when…

14 years, 10 months ago

Home page teaser

Thank you so much Maqk! Best regards, Monique

14 years, 10 months ago

Video in home slider?

Hi Maqk, Thanks for you advise. Knowing about the pending technical issues with Revolution…

14 years, 10 months ago

Translation / localization

Hi Maqk, Fine that you replied to the Twitter translation. I did what you…

14 years, 10 months ago

Home page teaser

Hi Maqk, Thanks so far! The only thing I am missing is the background…

14 years, 10 months ago

Video in home slider?

Hi Maqk, Meanwhile I have created a revolution slider with a video. Changed the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Video in home slider?

Hi Maqk, The question was: is it possible to embedd a (YouTube or Vimeo)…

14 years, 10 months ago

Home page teaser

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Translation / localization

PS: and how can the Twitter strings be translated (% dayss ago etc.)?

14 years, 10 months ago

Translation / localization

Hi Maqk, I was confused about the .pot file because usually there are .po…

14 years, 10 months ago

Home page teaser

Hi Maqk, Thanks for your reply. Meanwhile I am starting to better understand the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Video in home slider?

Just now I notice that the question about the teaser was already answered in…

14 years, 10 months ago

Icons like on Services Page

Thanks, that was helpful!!

14 years, 10 months ago

Video in home slider?

Thanks for your reply. Sorry but my Skype isn’t working properly. Needs fixing. I…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 29 posts – 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube