Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@jules45x

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

Front Page Submission form not forwarding alert to admin e-mail

when? getting real late here

16 years, 10 months ago

Front Page Submission form not forwarding alert to admin e-mail

Fem, I saw your e-mail come in, but are you using the frontpage (homepage)…

16 years, 10 months ago

Frontpage Form not working

here is scren capture of the file i downloaded and it’s content. I downloaded…

16 years, 10 months ago

Frontpage Form not working

I DID! Here screen captures of all the places i have gone to update…

16 years, 10 months ago

Frontpage Form not working

oh, front button is not working again. It’s giving me that “0” top left…

16 years, 10 months ago

Frontpage Form not working

i used the envato plugin to update but it only goes to 3.3.0, I…

16 years, 10 months ago

Frontpage Form not working

Ok, now I am not receiving any alerts for frontpage form you fixed???

16 years, 10 months ago

Frontpage Form not working

thank you

16 years, 10 months ago

Admin e-mail not forwarding appts and date field not working

Ok, I figured out why I was not able to update… date fiels not…

16 years, 10 months ago

Admin e-mail not forwarding appts and date field not working

FYI:Date field works now, but admin e-mails are still not being forwarded.

16 years, 10 months ago

Admin e-mail not forwarding appts and date field not working

I downloaded new version of Anona v3.3.0, but when I tried updating new version…

16 years, 10 months ago

Admin e-mail not forwarding appts and date field not working

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Notification Emails Not Delivered

Hello Guys, I’m having the same problem in that the e-mail notification are not…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube