Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@immithaca

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

Disable OpenClose Text: doesn't work

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Disable OpenClose Text: doesn't work

I’m afraid I don’t understand your reply. The theme was registered against a test…

16 years, 10 months ago

Disable OpenClose Text: doesn't work

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Disable OpenClose Text: doesn't work

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

a simple banner on the internal pages

Thank you. It worked

16 years, 10 months ago

the name falls down over the banner

Thank you

16 years, 10 months ago

the name falls down over the banner

Thank you for the css fix. I’m using a child-theme, how I should proceed…

16 years, 10 months ago

the name falls down over the banner

Come on guys. Seriously, I saw the issue, my client saw it and your…

16 years, 10 months ago

the name falls down over the banner

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Time loading and errors

I also checked the issues with the theme using https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ please check out the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Time loading and errors

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Contact Form

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube