Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@firehousewh

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 65 total)

1
2
3
→
In Topic
Replied

Support..

Update: Envato’s has fixed this issue, and I have went ahead with purchasing extended…

16 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Plugin..

mmmmm, okay, appreciate you letting me know that there is no way to change…

16 years, 10 months ago

Support..

Your welcome 🙂 and no problem about keeping the forum informed about the issue,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Support..

Hello, Just updating this thread…Envato informed me that the option the purchase support only…

16 years, 10 months ago

Support..

I went ahead and contacted Envato yesterday about the issue, and am waiting to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Support..

Hello Fem, I just tried again, and it still appears as if I need…

16 years, 10 months ago

Functions.php file and Common Folder…

Hello, This issue had been resolved back at the time it was an problem,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Possibility of links not working on mobile phones..

My apologies for not replying sooner..Wasn’t aware there was an reply as no email…

15 years, 10 months ago

Was There Any Changes To The Child Theme?

Okay, great! Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it 🙂

15 years, 10 months ago

Update Has Caused Plan Slider Problem..

Thank you, MAQK 🙂 I removed the head.php file as you suggested and it…

15 years, 10 months ago

Update Has Caused Plan Slider Problem..

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Gray Scroll Bar On iPads…

Here’s a screenshot from the iPad..

14 years, 10 months ago

Where To Change The Top Subheader Border Divider..

For now, I’ve just went ahead and inserted the Header Style 1 code from…

14 years, 10 months ago

Footer Widgets..

Okay, I didn’t think about the length of the email address as being the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Where To Change The Top Subheader Border Divider..

I do use Firebug, and in this case it didn’t pin point this element…

14 years, 10 months ago

Where To Change The Top Subheader Border Divider..

I can change it by taking the Header Style 1 code from the styles.css…

14 years, 10 months ago

Where To Change The Top Subheader Border Divider..

mmmmmm I’ve been attempting to change within the Styling –> Custom CSS menu the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Adjusting New Header Into WHMCS Custom Template..

Nevermind, was able to resolve this issue..

14 years, 10 months ago

Functions.php file and Common Folder…

Thanks for your assistance, everything appears to be fine now 🙂

14 years, 10 months ago

Back To Top Scroll..

Okay, great 🙂 Your welcome MAQK, I feel good support should be acknowledged that’s…

14 years, 10 months ago

Back To Top Scroll..

Hello, I finally realized that I needed to change the px portion on the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Back To Top Scroll..

mmmmmm that doesn’t seem to be working..

14 years, 10 months ago

Skills Text Not Showing..

Okay, I’ll contact you via Skype, thanks 🙂

14 years, 10 months ago

Posts and Portfolios Display Same Tags In Both Menus..

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Skills Text Not Showing..

mmmmm, does the “Skills” section only repeat the “Category” selection? As I’m only seeing…

14 years, 10 months ago

Skills Text Not Showing..

Okay, I see it’s working now 🙂 Can you tell me where the change…

14 years, 10 months ago

Skills Text Not Showing..

I’ve lifted the IP restriction, so you should be able to access the site…

14 years, 10 months ago

Skills Text Not Showing..

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Need Help With Portfolio..

Okay, great! Thank you, I really appreciate it.

14 years, 10 months ago

Need Help With Portfolio..

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 65 total)

1
2
3
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube