Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@firehousewh

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 31 through 60 (of 65 total)

←
1
2
3
→
In Topic
Replied

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Okay, I’ve already completed what we discussed via Skype, and everything seems to working…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

You’ve confused me now… “Not needed its only in the parent theme but 1…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

This is already in the parent style.css: @import url('css/shortcodes.css'); @import url('css/fontawesome/css/font-awesome.css'); @import url('css/fortawesome/font-awesome.css'); And…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Are you referring to the child theme style.css?

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

As mentioned in private reply, I’ll need your IP address in order for you…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Tried adding this one too, but I guess can only edit a post once..but…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Hello, I’ve tried that, of course..It does allow the icons to appear, but it’s…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

mmmmmm, just noticed no icons are being displayed in front of the Email and…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Hello again, Okay, resolved the issue with the icons in the planbox slider..Went into…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Hello, Okay, it seems I was able to figure out the issue with the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

Hello, Noticed another issue now..When hovering over a plan within the planbox slider, the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Issues When Updated To Version 2.0

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

SEO/Site Maps..

Okay, just to update this thread, I’ve managed to sort out the problem with…

14 years, 10 months ago

SEO/Site Maps..

mmmmm Unfortunately, the default site map isn’t accepted by Google Webmaster tools as it…

14 years, 10 months ago

SEO/Site Maps..

Hello, Not quite sure what you were referring to when you said “Yes its…

14 years, 10 months ago

Space between sections

Okay, great! Thank you 🙂

14 years, 10 months ago

Space between sections

Hello, I’m seeing this as well..Could you share how the issue was resolved? Best…

14 years, 10 months ago

Need assistance with various issues..

Hello, Okay, thanks! Seems to be working now 🙂 Best Regards, Laura

14 years, 10 months ago

Need assistance with various issues..

Hello, Everything seems to be working fine now, thank you! In regards to the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Need assistance with various issues..

Hello, My apologies: http://firehousewebhosting.com

14 years, 10 months ago

Need assistance with various issues..

We can scratch: Twitter icon within the footer, not displaying the twitter bird as…

14 years, 10 months ago

Need assistance with various issues..

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Need assistance with various issues..

Hello, I always keep WordPress, themes, and plugins updated..I was using iThemes security plugin…

14 years, 10 months ago

WHMCS Bridge Plugin..

I just found out yesterday through Paypal that Whmcs won’t work with Payments Website…

14 years, 10 months ago

WHMCS Bridge Plugin..

Not sure I’m understanding you, can elaborate a bit more, please? Thanks 🙂

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter Sociable in Footer

Okay 🙂 I’m deleting all the unnecessary items in child theme..See what happens here…I’m…

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter Sociable in Footer

I’m still working with WHMCS, the software actually came with the reseller package I…

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter Sociable in Footer

I haven’t really done all that much..Most everything is set in the backend through…

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter Sociable in Footer

So..what would be the best way to handle this as I don’t want to…

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter Sociable in Footer

I did that as originally the child theme didn’t seem to be working right..

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 31 through 60 (of 65 total)

←
1
2
3
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube