@2schaa
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
In Topic
Replied
Keep getting cancellation email from unknown gmail user
I do not know how to comment on php file/code. Can you send a…
16 years, 10 months ago
Keep getting cancellation email from unknown gmail user
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Button Shortcode not working
Sorry my bad, I was applying shortcode in text editor instead of visual tab….
16 years, 10 months ago
Appointment Callout Shortcode is not responsive
Thanks Pam, so do I need to download the package again from themeforest in…
16 years, 10 months ago
Appointment Notification Emails Not Delivered
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Post installation issues
You guys are awesome. Very pleased with your support service & systems. Many thanks
16 years, 10 months ago
Post installation issues
This reply has been marked as private.
16 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)