Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@sutphin

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

Boxed mode scaling issue

Any update on this problem? I noticed that the Labora live preview on ThemeForest…

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

I also had to change the .fixed-header width=94% (originally 100%). Otherwise it reverts to…

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

Clearing cache fixed the problem. Is it possible to have an option where the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Boxed mode scaling issue

Update: I sent the screenshot via Skype.

18 years, 10 months ago

Boxed mode scaling issue

Tried to post an image but it doesn’t seem to accept my .png file…

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

Update: I forgot to update the Labora Core plug in. Doing that fixed the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Fixed header width in boxed layout

I just downloaded and installed Labora 2.7.0 and the fixed header/boxed layout is still…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube