Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@spotmedias

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 22 posts – 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

In Topic
Replied

Blog archive template problem

Hi Fem, It’s good for the breadcrumb because I added a category named “Actualités”,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog archive template problem

I know that from the beginning and I want to keep the structure :…

16 years, 10 months ago

Unable to delete photo in a gallery

Great ! 🙂

16 years, 10 months ago

Unable to delete photo in a gallery

You’re right, sorry For me the Gallery is “Media -> Library” and the Album…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog archive template problem

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Unable to delete photo in a gallery

Well, I must be special because for me if I need to delete a…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog archive template problem

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Unable to delete photo in a gallery

People are not always right but the majority always win ! 😉

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

Mawk, am sorry but I do not use such a plugin. I deactivated most…

16 years, 10 months ago

Blog archive template problem

Hi Mawk, I’ve copied “template_blog_small.php” into the child theme and renamed it “archive.php”, then…

16 years, 10 months ago

Unable to delete photo in a gallery

That’s the radical way indeed ! 😀

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

Hi, thanks for your reply and support but no, it’s not working fine :…

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

Working fine. Thanks for your support.

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

Do you think Revolution Slider will work fine or another one? Because even your…

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

I will be when you say Master Slider is not compatible, I really don’t…

16 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Master Slider strange behavior

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

Hi Pati, For me that’s not the case, I just use your shortcode to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

In my case all href get a blank target and it’s even in the…

15 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

Hi, Same problem here even after theme & child-theme update made right now. Did…

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 22 posts – 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube