Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@rockstar47

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

In Topic
Replied

When will Hopes theme be compatible with 5.5.1?

It’s been 5 months, I doubt they are going to update it. We have…

21 years, 10 months ago

When will Hopes theme be compatible with 5.5.1?

When I paid for the theme I paid for all future updates. This is…

21 years, 10 months ago

VC stretch row doesn't work

I am not available at the same times as you (and also I don’t…

17 years, 10 months ago

VC stretch row doesn't work

The login works just fine. If you are out of the USA your IP…

17 years, 10 months ago

VC stretch row doesn't work

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

How to set Sermon search widgets and sidebar settings for Sermon archives

Hello, just getting back to this. I wanted to confirm this is for sermon…

16 years, 10 months ago

CT Category Widget "Drop Down" option not working

Thank you, I would prefer to wait for the theme update to be pushed…

16 years, 10 months ago

Cannot choose sidebar and sidebar layout (left/right) for Church Theme Archives

Note: There was not screenshot attached to your original reply so I am not…

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 8 posts – 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube