Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@lolitasmith

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 21 posts – 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

In Topic
Replied

Not Receving Appointments Email

Please disregard my previous support question. I see that I am informed via WordPress….

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

Thank you so much!

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

Thank you. I am now on Skype, had trouble getting an account. How do…

18 years, 10 months ago

Appointment

Thank you.

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

I’ve updated the theme and the problem is still there.

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

Hello, I’ve been waiting for your help on this for a couple of days…

17 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Not Loading

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

Thank you so much. It is working on the front-end, but I am not…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

I’m sorry I forgot to tell you that I’m unable to enter anything in…

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

Thank you very much.

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Appointment Callout Not Functioning

Hello, I am having the same problem. I’m sorry I don’t understand the appointment…

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

Hello, I am getting desparate. I have to show this site to my client…

17 years, 10 months ago

Blog Post

Thank you. Is there a way to edit the first letter? I can’t find…

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

Hello, I have provided my login info. Will you be helping me with this…

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials reshowing up at the end of the body.

I’m having the same or a similar problem. Please see the testimonials on this…

17 years, 10 months ago

Error message on all pages

Thank you so much for responding. I did fix it by removing that code…

14 years, 10 months ago

Error message on all pages

Can you please let me know how this was resolved? I’m having the same…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 21 posts – 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube