Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@lconaway_2

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 17 posts – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

In Topic
Replied

Search not visible

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Search not visible

You have permission to edit the theme, but I’m testing a multisite installation so…

21 years, 10 months ago

Search not visible

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Why is my support request not being addressed?

Thank you!

21 years, 10 months ago

Update causing major issues with site

I checked as did my hosting provider and the site isn’t caching. However, the…

21 years, 10 months ago

Update causing major issues with site

You seem to be responding to other support requests. Is there a reason no…

21 years, 10 months ago

Update causing major issues with site

Can someone respond to this issue? The current theme is not compatible with the…

21 years, 10 months ago

Update causing major issues with site

This reply has been marked as private.

21 years, 10 months ago

Change/remove color over images on slider

Never mind. Got it sorted.

20 years, 10 months ago

Remove drop cap from post and change font in search

Any chance you might be able to provide me with the CSS code to…

20 years, 10 months ago

Remove drop cap from post and change font in search

I’m trying to adjust the colors and fonts in the search bar. I have…

20 years, 10 months ago

Remove drop cap from post and change font in search

THanks for the drop cap info. Where do I find the styling for the…

20 years, 10 months ago

Top bar and primary menu alignment, search box color, sociables not showing up

Thank you! I’m all set for now.

20 years, 10 months ago

Top bar and primary menu alignment, search box color, sociables not showing up

Where do I find that? I didn’t add any css outside of the search…

20 years, 10 months ago

Top bar and primary menu alignment, search box color, sociables not showing up

Hello again. I think everything is fixed except for the sociables. I’ve added them…

20 years, 10 months ago

Top bar and primary menu alignment, search box color, sociables not showing up

The solution for the search bar fixed that issue. Thank you! I added the…

20 years, 10 months ago

Top bar and primary menu alignment, search box color, sociables not showing up

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 17 posts – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube