Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@lamountainmarketing

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

In Topic
Replied

Navigation colors

Also, could you tell me what kind of API key this theme uses? Dynamic…

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

Hello, the only thing I’m still seeing is the black and red active navigation…

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

It’s still happening for me as well. It’s very frustrating.

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

Nope. Does not work. I changed every single color to blue just to see…

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

It’s been a week now. Still no response????

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

On mobile, on my home page, the text is going right to the edges….

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

I tried putting in the shortcode for the Revolution Slider I have, but it…

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

A few other things: – The font on mobile is different from the font…

18 years, 10 months ago

Navigation colors

Also, on the booking page, can you update the theme for next time to…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

Because your forum support hours for me are 1am to 9am, and your Skype…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

Can you tell me how to change the color behind the header? I’ve tried…

18 years, 10 months ago

Allow more to be editable by VC

I’ve paid much less for much more customization options. I’ve never seen a page…

18 years, 10 months ago

Menu active link color not changing from theme color

Could have at least given me a minute to copy-paste my question into the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

Cubic feet, rather. Not square feet. And that’s another thing, is there any way…

18 years, 10 months ago

Change Unit Size & Pricing

But is there a video? You said nearly 9 months ago that you were…

18 years, 10 months ago

Allow more to be editable by VC

Yes, please let me know which files. It just seems a little misleading to…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font keeps changing

I also would like to know if it’s possible to add to the dimensions…

18 years, 10 months ago

Allow more to be editable by VC

The main reason I bought this theme was because of the booking options. Now…

18 years, 10 months ago

Change Unit Size & Pricing

Was a video tutorial made? I can’t find this information anywhere.

18 years, 10 months ago

Font Awesome not working

Oh. Okay. Because the theme description says it includes shortcodes for Fontawesome icons.

18 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not working

I disabled the General Preloader and the black screen is gone on all the…

18 years, 10 months ago

Demo content not working

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 23 posts – 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube