Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@kobeeburnshire

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 18 posts – 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

In Topic
Replied

border color

I’m a little confused. Can you tell me what the line of code looks…

18 years, 10 months ago

Format of Testimonial Reviews

I dont want the company name field. How do I display what I have…

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Update

I will follow up on skype when I am awake during your hours. Thanks!

18 years, 10 months ago

Format of Testimonial Reviews

i dont see where i can attach a file, but its on maxpestmgmt.com

18 years, 10 months ago

Theme Update

ok thank you!

18 years, 10 months ago

about us page text change

ok i fixed it thank you!

18 years, 10 months ago

editing text near top of page

ok I found it thank you.

18 years, 10 months ago

Replacing demo Images with my own

thanks. I’ll let you guys know when I can be available during your hours

18 years, 10 months ago

Replacing demo Images with my own

I don’t see an option to add any code in the testimonial short code….

18 years, 10 months ago

Changing order of Pests on Pest Control Page

thanks. I’ll let you guys know when I can be available during your hours

18 years, 10 months ago

Replacing demo Images with my own

Yes the image was placed correctly on the homepage, but the image is displayed…

18 years, 10 months ago

Adding photos to staff page

Issue solved, thanks for your help!

18 years, 10 months ago

Changing order of Pests on Pest Control Page

How do you obtain the three digit ID number for each pest? I’ve tried…

18 years, 10 months ago

Replacing demo Images with my own

My URL is https://maxpestmgmt.com I just replaced the URL for the demo picture in…

18 years, 10 months ago

Font color in Testimonials

thank you sir

18 years, 10 months ago

Replacing demo Images with my own

Sure, I’m having issues on home page 2, specifically the background image for testimonials….

18 years, 10 months ago

Font color in Testimonials

I’m at section 34 under testimonials, could you narrow me in a little bit…

18 years, 10 months ago

Restoring Default Pages

Got it thanks!

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 18 posts – 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube