Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@harveylisa1

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

In Topic
Replied

mobile menu not working in anona

I have deleted this code from both the child theme and the main theme…

19 years, 10 months ago

mobile menu not working in anona

Thanks for the reply, I removed the code but the menu is still not…

19 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

It seems to have fixed the text on the slider but the slider keeps…

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

The last letter is missing from the words in the last pic but only…

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

http://ibb.co/h7JbSx

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

I have been trying to reply to this for a few days but your…

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

http://ibb.co/mMZnSx http://ibb.co/mPtgnx

18 years, 10 months ago

Website built with Anona isn't displaying properly on Samsung phones

It is squashing the words up on the slider and the headings lower down…

18 years, 10 months ago

images not showing

I’m not able to skype today could you send me screenshots or something so…

18 years, 10 months ago

images not showing

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

images not showing

I have replaced the 3 images at the bottom on this page http://stopthatpest-ltd.co.uk/about-us/ using…

18 years, 10 months ago

images not showing

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

sliders in demo content

How do I changes the text for the ‘more branches’ widget so it says…

18 years, 10 months ago

sliders in demo content

Don’t worry I have fixed it myself

18 years, 10 months ago

sliders in demo content

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

sliders in demo content

I am trying to set the website up like the demo content but I…

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube