Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@fenrilh

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 43 total)

1
2
→
In Topic
Replied

Blog = posts doesn't appear in front page

oki dont search too much ! It was not the point 😉 thanks for…

15 years, 10 months ago

Blog = posts doesn't appear in front page

oki seems i found it = a plugin i updated = Facebook Comments by…

15 years, 10 months ago

Twitter – Font issue

Works fine !!! Great ! 🙂

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter – Font issue

note : Just see that the Twitter works fine in the header : http://horizon42.fr/etvous/…

14 years, 10 months ago

Tracklists number for albums

minor bug for me, actually. I don’t use it much.

14 years, 10 months ago

Tracklists number for albums

now it wont broke : my issue was : deleting a file, the tracklist…

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter – Font issue

I just read that it can broke your whole blog changing the charset for…

14 years, 10 months ago

Twitter – Font issue

Well I asked people around me : same problem for them : special character…

14 years, 10 months ago

Tracklists number for albums

?! Well… I don’t know what happend but all my tracklist is gone.. so…

14 years, 10 months ago

Tracklists number for albums

for info, issue still there !

14 years, 10 months ago

Event widget : same day – event not showing

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

MusicPlay Feature Requests

A nice feature would simply be a “next” option on the “album” pages… you…

14 years, 10 months ago

Tracklists number for albums

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

testimonial localisation

Hum, not really resolved : just said that the captcha was good but still…

14 years, 10 months ago

Tracklists number for albums

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Domain transfert ! Nearly good but…

I knew it was something easy to do…damn ! Frustrating I don’t see those…

14 years, 10 months ago

testimonial localisation

Btw : thanks for the “captcha” !! Now it works fine, even through my…

14 years, 10 months ago

Primary menu linking having now issue

small update : looks also that the bottom player stops after a while when…

14 years, 10 months ago

Primary menu linking having now issue

small update : looks also that the bottom player stops after a while when…

14 years, 10 months ago

Primary menu linking having now issue

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

main side bar / custom one

Am I correct if I say the “if” I choose a “custom side bar…

14 years, 10 months ago

main side bar / custom one

Well to make it short (and already big thanks for all your previous answers…

14 years, 10 months ago

main side bar / custom one

Oki I identified the issue : The main page side bar is choosen from…

14 years, 10 months ago

Testimonial : localisation options

oh,and if I am correct it is “off” the testimonial submitting thing, no ?…

14 years, 10 months ago

Time format : event error ?

Well it does switch time indeed, but there must be a mess up somewhere…

14 years, 10 months ago

Listen to mp3 podcast

Great ! Thanks!

14 years, 10 months ago

Main logo link : cuts the player

Oki, thanks for the code, but I really try not to change to much…

14 years, 10 months ago

update : album shortcode issue ?

oki I will try that ! thanks !

14 years, 10 months ago

help about : Child template / stream.m3u / Last songs played

By the way : for the five last song list, the code I gave…

14 years, 10 months ago

help about : Child template / stream.m3u / Last songs played

oki thanks, anyway 🙂 So If I just use the theme the way it…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 43 total)

1
2
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube