Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@dctmac

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

In Topic
Replied

Visual Composer 5.2

Hi – I have spent some time debugging the Visual Composer 5.2+ Row Settings…

18 years, 10 months ago

Visual Composer 5.2

Any update on this? I just updated to VC 5.4.4 and I am still…

18 years, 10 months ago

"Previous Events" Button

That works great. Thank you!

17 years, 10 months ago

"Previous Events" Button

Yes – the plugin is up-to-date. The buttons work correctly in other themes, but…

16 years, 10 months ago

"Previous Events" Button

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

"Previous Events" Button

Thanks for getting back to me. Even when there are previous events, the button…

16 years, 10 months ago

CT Category Widget "Drop Down" option not working

Perfect. Thank you!

16 years, 10 months ago

CT Category Widget "Drop Down" option not working

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

CT Category Widget "Drop Down" option not working

Hi – I just wanted to see if you had any updates to a…

16 years, 10 months ago

CT Category Widget "Drop Down" option not working

I confirmed that the change is working in the main theme, but it is…

16 years, 10 months ago

CT Category Widget "Drop Down" option not working

Hi – it would really help my project if the CT Categories widget could…

16 years, 10 months ago

Save Audio link

Hi – thank you for the response. I had added the MP3 URL and…

16 years, 10 months ago

Save Audio link

Sorry about that – my license should be active now. Thank you for any…

16 years, 10 months ago

Button Shortcode

That worked great. Thank you for the help!

16 years, 10 months ago

Button Shortcode

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Button Shortcode

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube