Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@danfeeley

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

1
2
→
In Topic
Replied

Grouping hours breaks BHP when using PHP 7.1

It appears to be working, thank you.

18 years, 10 months ago

Grouping hours breaks BHP when using PHP 7.1

Hello, I just wanted to touch base on this and see if there was…

18 years, 10 months ago

Question on Shortcode

@Fem, Did something like this make it into the new release? An…

17 years, 10 months ago

Dashboard Widget conflict with iva-bh-admin.css

OK. Removing that won’t have any ill effect with Business Hours?

17 years, 10 months ago

Dashboard Widget conflict with iva-bh-admin.css

No problem. Is there any idea or estimate when the next update will be?…

17 years, 10 months ago

Dashboard Widget conflict with iva-bh-admin.css

Yes, it’s on the main WordPress dashboard.

17 years, 10 months ago

Dashboard Widget conflict with iva-bh-admin.css

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Question on Shortcode

I understand what you’re saying, thanks. It just doesn’t seem practical that every time…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Shortcode

It appears to be working now. Hopefully (with name) won’t go…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Shortcode

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Shortcode

Thank you, that example clears up a lot. I was going by the example…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Shortcode

OK, I must be missing it. Is it supposed to be the holiday name?…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Grouping Hours and Holidays

I’m not sure I understand how it’s supposed to work then. If the reason…

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Grouping Hours and Holidays

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Question on Latest Update (3.6.2)

Never mind, it looks like you just released 3.6.3 which took care of this…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

@Fem I was hoping to put together a couple of servers for you to…

16 years, 10 months ago

Caching Question

@Fem, My apologies for not getting back sooner. I was trying to see if…

16 years, 10 months ago

Closed Day Issue (Another)

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Datepicker Color Bleed

Sorry about that I had file editing disabled. You should be good now.

16 years, 10 months ago

Datepicker Color Bleed

OK, try again.

16 years, 10 months ago

Datepicker Color Bleed

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Can't change a couple of settings

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Backslash displayed when attempting to use an apostrophe

I installed your newest release, which says 2.6.1 in the zip file and 2.6.0…

16 years, 10 months ago

Backslash displayed when attempting to use an apostrophe

I installed version 2.6.0 today and this issue is back. The logon information is…

16 years, 10 months ago

Backslash displayed when attempting to use an apostrophe

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Backslash displayed when attempting to use an apostrophe

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Backslash displayed when attempting to use an apostrophe

I found another instance of this problem. If you use an apostrophe in the…

16 years, 10 months ago

Undefined errors on Sundays in Business Hours Pro

Everything appears to be working. Thank You.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 30 posts – 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

1
2
→

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube