Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@danfeeley

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 10 posts – 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

←
1
2
In Topic
Replied

Undefined errors on Sundays in Business Hours Pro

I attached a screenshot, let me know if you need anything else. Please remember,…

16 years, 10 months ago

Undefined errors on Sundays in Business Hours Pro

My bad, try again.

16 years, 10 months ago

Undefined errors on Sundays in Business Hours Pro

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Can't hide holidays on front end

Thank you for fixing those. It appears to all be working now. Do you…

15 years, 10 months ago

Can't hide holidays on front end

Thank you, I can now hide holidays on the front end but there are…

15 years, 10 months ago

Can't hide holidays on front end

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Can't hide holidays on front end

OK. If we’re going to do the Skype thing then I just came across…

15 years, 10 months ago

Can't hide holidays on front end

That didn’t work. This is from the same section in the db now: {“name”:”4th…

15 years, 10 months ago

Can't hide holidays on front end

Currently this is only on a local VM. The best I can probably do…

15 years, 10 months ago

Business Hours Pro Shortcode

Yes, I understand that. The only problem is that is a global option so…

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 10 posts – 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

←
1
2

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube