Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@charissagrandin

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 3 posts – 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

In Topic
Replied

Title Bar Overlay Color not taking effect after changing color code

Thank you so much! I see the change reflected in the title bars and…

20 years, 10 months ago

Title Bar Overlay Color not taking effect after changing color code

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Theme Options Tab Missing from my install!

Okay, I’m looking at the documentation and I don’t understand it. So we cannot…

20 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 3 posts – 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube