Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@ceggers

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 17 posts – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

In Topic
Replied

Cannot use Customize or change hours

I see the jquery warnings – are they always going to show up –…

20 years, 10 months ago

Cannot use Customize or change hours

Holy cow – that is SO MUCH BETTER! I have wasted so much time…

20 years, 10 months ago

Cannot use Customize or change hours

This reply has been marked as private.

20 years, 10 months ago

Cannot use Customize or change hours

I just found where I need to manually update support renewal in my profile….

20 years, 10 months ago

Cannot use Customize or change hours

I just renewed support again as I am still experiencing numerous issues with your…

20 years, 10 months ago

Cannot use Customize or change hours

I am trying to update hours within the footer and cannot edit existing or…

20 years, 10 months ago

manage-bookings page not working

Yeah – that would do it! Eventually I may have figured that out, thank…

19 years, 10 months ago

manage-bookings page not working

I fixed the extra string of code (I think) I just deleted the drop-off/pick-up…

19 years, 10 months ago

manage-bookings page not working

Okay, a few things still aren’t right – look at the string of text…

19 years, 10 months ago

manage-bookings page not working

Thank you SO MUCH! What was it? I looked through code for hours –…

19 years, 10 months ago

manage-bookings page not working

I see my inquiries still come up as if I’ve not renewed my support…

19 years, 10 months ago

In Locations, Google Map shows Error

I actually found that the Google API Key needed to be entered under Ultimate…

19 years, 10 months ago

manage bookings page is empty

Thank you but I’m referencing the page (MANAGE BOOKINGS) that is linked to in…

19 years, 10 months ago

manage bookings page is empty

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

In Locations, Google Map shows Error

I have loaded my API key but map still is not showing correctly. See…

19 years, 10 months ago

Not receiving Booking emails and other questions.

Awesome – thank you so much! I’ve taught myself a lot working with WordPress…

16 years, 10 months ago

Not receiving Booking emails and other questions.

This reply has been marked as private.

16 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 17 posts – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube