Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@bsloane61

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

In Topic
Replied

Adding video to homepage

Sorry, I meant where the image of the business is. Okay, I shall do…

19 years, 10 months ago

Adding video to homepage

Any update?

19 years, 10 months ago

Adding video to homepage

Hi, it seems you’ve not put it in the correct position. I asked for…

19 years, 10 months ago

Adding video to homepage

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Adding video to homepage

Hi, sorry where do I find that?

19 years, 10 months ago

Two issues – slider and middle footer colour

I’ve had to deactivate the theme again, my hosting company have stated that the…

19 years, 10 months ago

Two issues – slider and middle footer colour

It had to be deactivated so we could access WP, can you look into…

19 years, 10 months ago

Two issues – slider and middle footer colour

For some reason my hosting companies believes the theme as been corrupted (AGAIN), this’ll…

19 years, 10 months ago

Two issues – slider and middle footer colour

This reply has been marked as private.

19 years, 10 months ago

Fresh WordPress Install & License

Ah okay. It is the same domain, just on another hosting platform. Perfect, thanks…

19 years, 10 months ago

Documentation

So you edit the homepage I use the classic editor? Sorry, you aren’t making…

19 years, 10 months ago

Documentation

Sorry, I know where the storeup editor section is but I can’t find the…

19 years, 10 months ago

One Click Demo

Ah I didn’t see anything pop up. I figured out how to do it…

19 years, 10 months ago

Documentation

Ah okay. Which page builder is ths sorry, I may have missed it.

19 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube