Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@wridgways

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

Location page issue

Please guide me in detail. Thanks

18 years, 10 months ago

TOP RIGHT WIDGET

Please instruct me how can I do that through Dashboard.

18 years, 10 months ago

Widget doesnot appear in header element

Its works now. Thanks for help

18 years, 10 months ago

After booking an order, it doesn't go to the Paypal payment page

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

After booking an order, it doesn't go to the Paypal payment page

Hi, I think I have to explain what I did. I followed the instructions…

18 years, 10 months ago

Widget doesnot appear in header element

Hi, I did that and Header Widget left appears but now the issue is…

18 years, 10 months ago

After booking an order, it doesn't go to the Paypal payment page

Can someone reply me here.

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube