Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@ursinus

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

In Topic
Replied

Parameters for Services shortcode

Thanks for providing the solution via Skype. Case closed.

15 years, 10 months ago

Parameters for Services shortcode

This doesn’t work. Now the “link'” is repeated twice in the code and the…

15 years, 10 months ago

WordPress editing tools don't work with theme

As I noted, must use VC. I understand now. Thanks.

15 years, 10 months ago

Current values don't appear in theme options

Thanks, it’s ok, I’ve learned to work with it. Great theme guys! Love it.

15 years, 10 months ago

People order is ignored

Got it thanks!

15 years, 10 months ago

WordPress editing tools don't work with theme

Must use Visual Composer, I see. Is this the only option with the theme?…

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 6 posts – 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube