Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@troncosodaniel

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 15 posts – 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

In Topic
Replied

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

I explain how it solved the problem? whenever I update the theme I have…

15 years, 10 months ago

Buy link in New Windows – Album Page

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

how to change thumbnail size short code

Thank you are very kind 😀

15 years, 10 months ago

how to change thumbnail size short code

I mention that already modify the values in other php files, but I can…

15 years, 10 months ago

how to change thumbnail size short code

I know, but I have a unique design for tablets and mobiles, the musicplay…

15 years, 10 months ago

Album pagination not found error 404

fixed! thanks

15 years, 10 months ago

Album pagination not found error 404

the problem continues! try surfing the album section!

15 years, 10 months ago

Album pagination not found error 404

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Theme 3.0.1 Problems not show button add play list

I have problems with the dropdown menu

15 years, 10 months ago

Theme 3.0.1 Problems not show button add play list

Thanks Gracias!

15 years, 10 months ago

Theme 3.0.1 Problems not show button add play list

que tal guiloviu, si estoy usando external link, para traducir el theme esta ves…

15 years, 10 months ago

Theme 3.0.1 Problems not show button add play list

This reply has been marked as private.

15 years, 10 months ago

Theme 3.0.1 Problems not show button add play list

is enable!

15 years, 10 months ago

How to Increase your Upload Size Limit

set upload_max_filesize in .htaccess php_value upload_max_filesize 200M php_value post_max_size 200M If it does not,…

15 years, 10 months ago

Problems with musicplay

Might you share the design of the player? 🙂

15 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 15 posts – 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube