Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@tony_gm

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

In Topic
Replied

Testimonials not displaying

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

I have sent the payment of $20

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

Hi, I am in a rush I am afraid …. let me know how…

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

Hi, how can I upload the commented code for you to take a look?…

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

OK, hope you had a good festival. Belated Happy Eid. I understand this may…

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

Any update to my post above?

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

HI Sorry for the delay in responding. I have the testimonials working now… how…

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

Any update please?

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

Only in the CMs editor.

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

Can you just remove the caching – I have a backup of the files….

18 years, 10 months ago

Testimonials not displaying

This reply has been marked as private.

18 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 13 posts – 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube