Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@tannercampbell

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

In Topic
Replied

Streaming Radio – Display track information

I think you misunderstood my question, Maqk. I mean if I’m streaming “Song A”…

14 years, 10 months ago

Radio won't play in Chrome or IE

This is an icecast2 server. Are you still working on this? Can it be…

14 years, 10 months ago

Radio won't play in Chrome or IE

Thanks. I don’t suppose this has an ETA … The site is scheduled to…

14 years, 10 months ago

Radio won't play in Chrome or IE

I’m confused. Do you need something more from me? The only address I have…

14 years, 10 months ago

Radio won't play in Chrome or IE

Any luck Maqk? I’ll be up for about 3 more hours (it’s 1am here)….

14 years, 10 months ago

Radio won't play in Chrome or IE

Thank you, Maqk. You still have my login credentials from the last issue, yes?…

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

New issue has popped up, I’ll start another thread. Thanks!

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

Holy shit, I fixed it. I had to remove: /;stream/1 From that bit of…

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

This isn’t working. 🙁 I think this is the best address: http://api.spreaker.com/listen/user/6401549/episode/latest/shoutcast Can you…

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

Oh wait, did you already make this change?

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

I’ll give this a try tonight. Thank you so very much. Even if it…

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

also have this address: 54.216.168.144/live_3774074 and this address: http://api.spreaker.com/listen/user/6401549/episode/latest/shoutcast but neither are working 🙁…

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

This reply has been marked as private.

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

Icecast address: http://tube.us-west.spreaker.com:443//user/6401549/show/1061870?category_id=31&non_stop=true&explicit=true&download_enabled=false

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

What about Icecast?

14 years, 10 months ago

Shoutcast2 – streaming Radio

Well yes I realize that. It wasn’t streaming at the time I posted this…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 16 posts – 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube