@taktixmedia
Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
In Topic
Replied
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
I am still seeing this on the back end This page generated the following…
20 years, 10 months ago
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
Has there been a new update. My Jquery on the back end is still…
20 years, 10 months ago
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
Do you know about the timeline when this will be updated? I still have…
20 years, 10 months ago
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
Thank you. Will you message me on here when those items are complete?
20 years, 10 months ago
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
Things are working but I am seeing this at the Jquery errors. Are you…
20 years, 10 months ago
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
Things are working but I am seeing this at the Jquery errors. Are you…
20 years, 10 months ago
Theme will not show options or customize after updating to new wordpress
This reply has been marked as private.
20 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)