Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@storagewizard

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 22 posts – 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

In Topic
Replied

google maps error

I have left a review. Is it possible to change the marker/pin to a…

17 years, 10 months ago

google maps error

Thank you Pam! You’re a star.

17 years, 10 months ago

google maps error

Pam I am confused. I did update to V3. At least I replaced the…

17 years, 10 months ago

google maps error

Pam, you can get the url from the WordPress CMS (login provided), from looking…

17 years, 10 months ago

Header Menu Color – How To Change?

Hi, I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. Here is how it…

17 years, 10 months ago

Changing colours

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

google maps error

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

Your wording confuses me a little. There is no ‘system’. The Woocommerce plugin does…

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

Actually, I was referring to this. “I will try to test it with woocommerce…

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

Hello Fem Me again. Can you give me some more information on this please?…

17 years, 10 months ago

Changing colours

Hello Fem I will be sure to give a rating once I have finished…

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

Hello Fem How did the test go? Storage Wizard

17 years, 10 months ago

Slider not helping

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Slider not helping

Thank you Fem, I will do as you suggest and post the results here.

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

Thank you Fem, appreciate your fast involvement.

17 years, 10 months ago

Woocommerce compatibility

That is bad news. Do you have a short-term fix? and if not do…

17 years, 10 months ago

Slider not helping

I cannot see any option to upload a screenshot, so I will instead try…

17 years, 10 months ago

Changing colours

That fixed it. Great support Fem, Thank you.

17 years, 10 months ago

Slider not helping

I have gotten the slider to work. However when the browser is in full…

17 years, 10 months ago

Trying to add my own logo

The issue seemed to solve itself. Some hours later the logo appeared. It would…

17 years, 10 months ago

Trying to add my own logo

This reply has been marked as private.

17 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 22 posts – 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube