Skip to content
Your Time:
Our Time:
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Home
  • Themes
  • Plugins
LoginRegister

@sborgesd

Participant



  • Profile


  • Topics Started


  • Replies Created


  • Engagements


  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created



Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

In Topic
Replied

Doubt about versions

Hello, I tried to find the Hostme V2 – v4.2.0 in Themeforest / codecanyon…

16 years, 10 months ago

Missing files in update

Ok, thanks a lot.

14 years, 10 months ago

Menu not displaying on Mobile devices

I receive an email from Themeforest with an update to the theme. Is necessary…

14 years, 10 months ago

Menu not displaying on Mobile devices

Hi Mawk, Now it is working fine. Thanks a lot.

14 years, 10 months ago

Menu not displaying on Mobile devices

Hi, I am using the last update of the theme (1.7.3) and the problem…

14 years, 10 months ago

Menu not displaying on Mobile devices

Hi, I use the theme Hostme V2 with the last update 1.7.2, I did…

14 years, 10 months ago

Menu not displaying on Mobile devices

Hello, I have the same problem and send an email to support with the…

14 years, 10 months ago

Viewing 7 posts – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

© 2006 - 2026 All rights Reserved. Design by AivahThemes

Facebook-f X-twitter Youtube